Back to school shopping can be daunting! But with Target, you can find everything you need for students of all ages, whether they are in elementary school or heading off to college.
For elementary school-aged kids: Back-to-school
For elementary school-aged students, Target has national brands that parents love – like Crayola and Mead – and they also have a lineup of exclusive brands that you can only find at Target – like the popular kids’ clothing Cat & Jack.
Target also has all the top trends that moms and kids alike will love, including:
- Personalization: 2017 is a big year for personalization, as kids want to express themselves and customize their own gear and supplies. With brands like Target’s Cat & Jack, it has never been easier or more fun to find back-to-school supplies, backpacks, clothing, lunch kits and accessories that help kids to truly be themselves.
- Cat & Jack 18” Backpack in Navy Doodle, $22.99
- Cat & Jack 18” Backpack in Teal Shooting Star, $22.99
- Cat & Jack 9.5” Lunch Kit in Crayons, $12.99
- Yoobi Enamel Pin in Assorted Styles, $1.99 each
- Yoobi Pom Keychain in Pink and Blue, $2.99 each
- Licensed: From backpacks and school supplies to apparel and accessories, kids can head to class with their favorite movie characters and superheroes.
- Elena of Avalor Light Up Backpack, $19.99
- Cars High Speed Backpack, $19.99
- Spiderman Spiral Notebook 1 Subject Wide Ruled, $2.50
- Shopkins Dual Compartment Lunch Bag, $9.99
- Food-spiration: Food inspired supplies and accessories are a big trend in back-to-school this season. With items shaped like donuts, ice cream, pizza and more, it’s never been more fun to go back-to-school.
- Trans by Jansport Super Cool Backpack in Tropic Gold Multi, $44.99
- Cat & Jack Ice Pack in Assorted Styles, $3.99
- Yoobi Donut Tape Dispenser with Frosting Stickers, $5.99
- Yoobi Ice Cream Pen in Blue, $1.99
- Yoobi Document Organizer in Goin’ Bananas, $9.99
Target and Yoobi are continuing their partnership this year, offering more than 150 products at Target, including folders, notebooks, pens, rulers and more. Yoobi’s “One for You, One for Me” mission means that for every Yoobi item purchased, Yoobi contributes an item to a classroom pack. Classroom packs are distributed to K-5 classrooms in need in the U.S. through the Kids In Need Foundation.
- Yoobi 1 Subject Spiral Notebook, College Ruled in Black & White Star, $2.99
- Yoobi 1 Subject Spiral Notebook, College Ruled in Flamingo/Checker, $2.29
- Yoobi Binder Zip Case in Blue, $3.99
- Yoobi Flat Coin Purse in Glitter, $3.99
- Yoobi No. 2 Pencils, Round, 6 Pack in Holographic, Pastel Inspirational, and Blue/Goin’ Bananas, $2.99 per pack
- Yoobi Sweet Treats Sharpener & Eraser Duo, 2 Pack, $2.99
- Yoobi Mini 10 Color Clickable Pen w/ Charm in Pink, $3.49
If you prefer to shop online, head to Target.com for an amazing tool called School List Assist which matches your school’s supply list with items on the website. With one click you can add everything from your list to your cart, and then instantly purchase –all you need is a zip code to get started. It doesn’t get easier than that. When it comes to shopping in-store, Target is color-coding their school supplies wall this year to match the way teachers create their lists with specific color folders and notebooks for each subject.
For college-aged kids: Back-to-college
It’s all about innovative solutions when it comes to college. Dorm rooms are small, and you want to make the most of the space with products that are multi-functional.
Target’s Room Essentials collection has many innovative solutions for small space living, such as sheet sets with convenient side pockets for storing a book, tablet or phone, or a three-tier cart to maximize storage in small areas.
- Room Essentials Three Tier Cart, $29.99
- Room Essentials Microfiber Sheet Set, $14.99
- Room Essentials LED Neon Light, $19.99
Target’s Threshold and Xhilaration collections have on-trend offerings to make any dorm room feel more personal.
- Threshold Wall Hanging, $19.99
- Threshold Peace Bookend, $9.99
- Threshold Faux Cacti Succulent, $7.99
- Xhilaration Southwest Tapestry, $14.99
Back-to-college shopping goes beyond dorm décor, and you can find exciting new essentials – including innovative sleep products from Casper and supplies to keep students organized from Brit + Co – available only at Target.
Just in time for back-to-college shopping, Target partnered with the innovative online mattress retailer Casper to offer guests everything they need to get a better night’s sleep, including two new and exclusive items designed just for college students – the Layer and the Lounger.
The Casper Layer is an outrageously comfortable mattress topper, designed specifically for college life. It also doubles as guest bed for visitors, friends and study buddies.
- Casper Layer, $195 (Twin and XL Twin)
The Casper Lounger is a convertible seat for relaxing, studying and more.
- Casper Lounger, $120
Brit + Co created a collection of colorful and empowering planners to help keep college students on track to reach their goals. The line is exclusive to Target and totally customizable with eight different agenda spirals and binders, plus dozens of accessories like magnetic bookmarks, patches and pocket folders.
- Brit + Co Spiral Bound Planners, $14.99 each
- Brit + Co Stick-on Fabric Patches, $4.99 each
- Brit + Co Pocket Folders, $3.99
Target has everything you need – from school supplies to college essentials – at great prices to help set your kids up for success this school year.
- Visit your local Target store or www.Target.com for everything you need for back-to-school.
- Download the free Cartwheel app, where you can find the latest sales and promotions, including a daily toy deal.
- Those with Target REDcard will save an additional five percent on all purchases.