The latest in consumer electronics and technology are unveiled every year in early January from CES in Las Vegas! This year’s show starts Thursday, January 5, 2023. CES is the world’s largest annual innovation event and draws thousands of industry professional attendees to witness the next generation of consumer technology from hundreds of exhibitors debuting their new products!
Although the show is not open to the public, Tech Lifestyle Expert Carley Knobloch and the BestofCES.com website partnered with a few companies below to give us a sneak peek at some of the exciting products people will be able to see and use this year! Check it out!
The Schlage Encode Plus Smart WiFi Deadbolt is the latest device in Schlage’s Encode family of products. It was the first smart lock to support Apple’s home keys for iPhone and Apple Watch. The Encode family of products adds peace of mind for users by enabling them to regularly monitor their home’s access points, and manipulate them from a distance using the Schlage Home App and Apple Home app (Encode Plus).
Schlage Encode Plus™ Smart WiFi Deadbolt
- Available in select retail stores and online.
- For more information, visit www.Schlage.com.
Schneider Home simplifies energy management by bringing together utility, solar, battery and EV charging – all controlled by a single app – to help homeowners save money.
- Available for purchase from Electrical distributors.
- For more information, visit www.SchneiderHome.com.
Trane Residential’s suite of connected home solutions gives homeowners optimal control of their indoor comfort in a simplified and seamless way. Using their Home app, you can adjust your thermostat, set heating and cooling schedules, assess indoor air quality and humidity levels, and even control lighting or manage other smart home devices. Plus you can grant access to an HVAC pro to monitor your system’s health and diagnose problems remotely, which can save you the hassle of a service call.
Trane Residential’s Suite of Connected Home Solutions
- Available for purchase at www.Trane.com/residential/en/dealer-locator.
- For more information, visit https://www.trane.com/residential/en/resources/smart-home-app.
For those looking for premium audio solutions and features, the JBL TOUR Series features the world’s first smart charging case and best ever JBL ANC performance.
The JBL Tour PRO 2 and JBL ONE M2 Headphones
- Available for purchase at www.JBL.com and local retailers.
- For more information, visit www.JBL.com.
Tonies soothe children to sleep in an independent, screen-free way. New this spring, tonies will launch a new-format Night Light that also plays lullabies.
tonies Sleepy Friends
- Available for purchase at www.tonies.com, Amazon and independent specialty retailers.
- For more information, visit www.tonies.com/pages/sleepyfriends.