National Small Business Week is recognized in May each year and celebrates the resiliency and tenacity of America’s entrepreneurs who are doing their part to power our nation’s historic economic comeback. As small businesses navigate past the pandemic, new technologies are helping these companies to become leaner and more able to thrive in the new economy.
Technology Expert Marc Saltzman and KillerApps.com partnered with a few brands to showcase some of the tech tools and services that will help small businesses in 2022 and beyond!
Ring Alarm Pro redefines business security, offering professionally monitored security and best-in-class network security all in one innovative device.
Ring Alarm Pro
Ring Alarm Pro combines whole-home protection, a fast eero Wi-Fi 6 router, and network security in one, innovative device. Ring Alarm Pro is designed to provide customers with the peace of mind that their security devices and other important connected devices, like laptops and security cameras, will stay connected and online with optional 24/7 Backup Internet — even in the event of an internet service outage. When subscribed to Ring Protect Pro, customers also have access to optional professional monitoring, 24/7 Backup Internet (up to 3GB included), optional Extra Data at $3/GB, eero Secure, Alexa Guard Plus and Ring Edge.
- Pricing for the kits start at just $299.99.
- Available for purchase at www.Ring.com, Amazon.com, and select retailers.
- For more information, visit www.ring.com/products/security-system-alarm-pro-8.
Improve productivity and efficiency for printing needs at your home office.
Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Wireless MegaTank All-in-one Printer
The Canon MAXIFY GX6021 MegaTank Printer is perfect for small businesses and home offices looking for high volume and low-cost printing.
The GX6021 prints, copies and scans, printing up to 6,000 black or 14,000 color pages with a single set of inks – saving you money not having to refill ink so often.
The printer holds up to 350 sheets of paper at a time, its compact design fits in any workspace and it’s easy to set up in just a few steps. The printer connects to Wifi easily, and – you can print from your mobile device.
- Priced at $699.99.
- Available for purchase at shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog, Amazon, Staples, Best Buy and Dell.
- For more information, visit shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/maxify-gx6021-wireless-megatank-all-in-one-printer.
From finance and accounting to ecommerce, inventory and HR, NetSuite is everything you need to adapt and thrive, all in one place.
A small business needs software that makes technology one less thing to worry about. NetSuite is a comprehensive business management platform designed to run everything from financials, inventory management, ecommerce and more all in one place. It provides a singular view into your business with easy-to-read dashboards and guidance on what’s working and what’s not to help ensure every dollar counts. With NetSuite, businesses can also eliminate manual tasks that cut into performance and profitability and because it operates in the cloud, the software can adapt and scale as your business evolves.
- Pricing depends on the number of users and use cases.
- Available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide.
- For more information, visit www.netsuite.com/NSBW2022.
HelloSign provides an intuitive way to send and request signatures online, with an out-of-the-box award-winning user interface, robust admin controls, and enterprise-grade security that’s safer than pen-and-paper.
HelloSign, a Dropbox company, simplifies work for millions of individuals. Customers all over the world trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow, and electronic fax solutions with HelloSign, HelloWorks, and HelloFax – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
- HelloSign offers a free plan that includes up to 3 signature requests per month. Annual subscription plans including unlimited signature requests, start at USD 15 per month. HelloSign is also available to all Dropbox users from within their Dropbox account.
- Available for purchase at app.hellosign.com/info/pricing.
- For more information, visit www.hellosign.com.