As we celebrate Earth Day this year, now more than ever, we must find ways to be more sustainable. Meteorologist and Environmental Lifestyle Expert Cheryl Nelson and IntheNews.tv partnered with some brands that are making changes to benefit the planet.
The Anker Nano 3 and Bio Cables allow users to keep their mobile devices charged while helping prevent added plastics from ending up in the landfill.
Anker Nano 3 and Bio Cables
- Available for purchase at www.anker.com and www.amazon.com.
- For more information, visit www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-Foldable-iPhone-Included and www.amazon.com/Anker-Bio-Based-Charging-MacBook-Samsung.
Designed with our planet in mind, the SanDisk Ultra Eco™ flash drive saves over 50% CO2 emissions, fresh water, and energy during the manufacturing process while helping you store more of what matters most.
SanDisk Ultra Eco™ USB 3.2 Flash Drive
- Available for purchase at the Western Digital online store and select retailers.
- For more information, visit www.SanDisk.com.
Microsoft and its partners offer devices with sustainable features that also run on Windows 11 to give you the performance and functionality you need from your laptop.
Acer Aspire Vero
HP Dragonfly G4
ASUS ExpertBook B9
- Available for purchase at online at www.Acer.com, www.HP.com and www.Asus.com.
- For more information, visit www.microsoft.com.