Get ready…the holiday shopping season is kicking into high gear! If you’re still not sure what to buy, we got you covered! Digital Lifestyle Expert Mario Armstrong and the website InTheNews.TV partnered with a few of their favorite brands to school us on some of the hottest gifts this year!
The HP ENVY x360 15 is designed for the way creators are working now, giving people the freedom to create and stay connected from anywhere.
HP ENVY x360 15 Laptop PC
The HP ENVY x360 15 is a stunning mobile creative convertible laptop, with a near borderless display, and thin and light design at 1.8 kg. It also offers an optional 4K OLED display, available up to AMD Ryzen 7 or 11thGen Intel Core processor and NVIDIA MX450 graphics, and Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth® 5 for fast connectivity.
- Black Friday deals have prices starting at $649.00.
- Available for purchase at www.HP.com, Costco and other U.S. retailers.
- For more information, visit www.hp.com/us-en/shop/vwa/laptops/availability=In-Stock;segm=Home;brand=ENVY?jumpid=ma_lt_featured_na_5_210303.
Preserve and celebrate moments with your family this holiday season with HP ENVY Inspire, from custom two-sided photo printing capabilities to holiday card templates it provides all that you need and more for gifting and creating, and with HP Instant Ink you can keep the fun going without ever running out of ink.
HP ENVY Inspire 7955e
HP ENVY Inspire is the best all-around home printer for families this holiday season. Preserve and celebrate special moments turning your digital photos into print with the help of HP’s first-of-its-kind photo printing capabilities like custom 4×6 two-sided printing and printing in new sizes like square and panoramic formats. Need unique gift ideas? Transform family photos into personalized holiday cards, photo keepsakes, and more right at home with Templates on the HP Smart app. And with HP Instant Ink, keep the fun going without ever running out of ink.
- Priced at $249.99.
- Available for purchase at www.HP.com.
- For more information, visit www.HP.com/envyprinters.
Kaspersky protects you and your family’s privacy, personal data, phones and laptops from malware and other cyberthreats.
Kaspersky Total Security
New gadgets under the tree? Kaspersky Total Security protects them, along with your data and privacy, keeping your entire family’s new holiday devices free from malware and working like they’re supposed to. Kaspersky’s award-winning antivirus technology will also protect you and your money while you’re shopping online. It defends your laptops and phones against threats like ransomware, spyware, phishing scams and other cybercrime. It comes loaded with extra security tools like a password manager, VPN for secure browsing and streaming, and parental controls for screentime management and adult content filtering on YouTube and other sites and apps. It works for Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
- Priced at $49.99 to protect 5 devices for a year.
- Available for purchase at www.kaspersky.com.
- For more information, visit www.kaspersky.com/total-security.
Pay in 4 from PayPal gives shoppers flexibility to break purchases between $30-$1500 into four interest-free payments.
Pay in 4 from PayPal
Pay in 4 from PayPal lets shoppers break purchases between $30-$1,500 into four interest-free payments, providing a more flexible way to shop and pay for what they want and need. Shoppers can select Pay in 4 when they check out with PayPal at millions of online retailers where PayPal is accepted.
- Priced from $30 to $1,500.
- Shoppers can select Pay in 4 when they check out with PayPal at millions of online retailers where PayPal is accepted.
- For more information, visit www.paypal.com/us/digital-wallet/ways-to-pay/buy-now-pay-later.
The JBL Tour headphone series delivers advanced noise cancelling technology with elegant design and smart features for business professionals looking for high-quality headphones for on-the-go or taking work calls.
JBL Tour Headphones Series
The JBL Tour Series is designed for business professionals who are looking for headphones with advanced technology, smart features and a sleek design. The series includes two headphone models, the JBL Tour ONE over-ear and JBL Tour Pro+ true wireless in-ear noise cancelling headphones. In addition to Adaptive Noise Cancellation, both models come equipped with JBL Pro Sound, Ambient Aware and TalkThru technology.
- Currently on sale until November 29 (12am PST). Priced at $99.95 (originally $199.95) for the JBL Tour Pro+ and $149.95 (originally $299.95) for the JBL Tour ONE.
- Available for purchase at JBL.com and select retailers such as Best Buy, Target and Walmart.
- For more information, visit JBL.com.