**Sponsored Content** The holidays are here! But do you have your holiday gift list ready and have you checked it twice? If not, Digital Lifestyle Expert Mario Armstrong and InTheNews.TV partnered up with some of their favorite brands on our countdown to the holidays gift list, well, at least for those that were nice!
Whether you’re training in the backwoods or meeting in the boardroom, the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Titanium smartwatch merges bold design aesthetics with cutting-edge health and wellness capabilities to keep you fit and fashionable this holiday season.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Titanium
The Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Titanium edition smartwatch combines the look and craftsmanship of a high-end timepiece with an elegant, lightweight and durable design that is built to last. Featuring the Galaxy smartwatches’ signature rotating bezel, along with the variety of health features that also hold true for the Galaxy Watch3 including the new on-demand blood oxygen tracking, advanced running metrics and more, allows consumers to monitor their health and look stylish while doing it. The Galaxy Watch3 Titanium Bluetooth comes in a luxurious Mystic Black matte finish with a 45mm watch face.
- Prices starting at $599.99 with a special holiday discount of $100 OFF for a limited time from 11/23 to 11/29.
- Available for purchase at www.Samsung.com and major retailers.
- For more information, visit www.samsung.com/us/watches/galaxy-watch3/#titanium.
What are the hot tech trends this holiday? Here are two gift ideas that will be big winners this year!
Oculus Quest 2 is an advanced all-in-one VR system that lets you explore an expansive library of awe-inspiring games and immersive experiences with unparalleled freedom – No PC or console needed.
Whether you’re catching up with friends, collaborating with coworkers, or sharing a bedtime story with grandparents, Portal is the best way to stay connected with the people you care about most when you can’t be together in person.
Oculus Quest 2
Portal from Facebook
Oculus Quest 2, the newest virtual reality headset from Facebook, is an all-in-one, completely wireless headset with blazing-fast performance and our highest-resolution display ever. It features a range of fun, immersive games and experiences that offer something for everyone this holiday season. And at $299, Quest 2 is one of the most affordable VR systems on the market, making for the perfect gift.
- Priced at $299.00 USD for 64 GB version; $399.00 USD for 256 GB version.
- Available for purchase at www.oculus.com and from their US retail partners including GameStop, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Amazon.
- For more information, visit www.oculus.com.
Hashtag: #Quest2 Portal Mini, Portal, Portal+ and Portal TV are a family of home video calling devices that make it easier to connect with loved ones, and share the little everyday moments that relationships are built on. With Smart Camera, Portal makes it feel like you’re together in the same room even when you’re far apart. Portal also features fun shared AR experiences and a picture-perfect photo frame to help you feel connected when you’re not on a call. And with Alexa built-in you can listen to music, get the weather, control your smart home and more, hands-free.
- Save on the Portal family of devices this holiday season, starting November 20 through November 30:
- $64 off Portal Mini
- Portal Mini – Promotional price $65.00 (Retail $129.00)
- $50 off Portal and Portal+
- Portal – Promotional price $129.00 (Retail $179.00)
- Portal+ – Promotional price $229.00 (Retail $279.00)
- $20 off Portal TV
- Portal TV – Promotional price $129.00 (Retail $149.00)
- Available for purchase online and through major retail stores.
- For more information, visit www.facebook.com/products.
- $64 off Portal Mini
Minted makes thoughtful gift-giving easy with high quality and high design photo pillows, art gifts and notebooks.
Minted Photo Gifts
Design marketplace Minted offers unique, customizable and premium-quality gifts by independent artists. This year, make thoughtful gift giving easy with high-quality photo pillows and photo art gifts in fresh, personalizable styles. Create a cherished keepsake that captures favorite people, pets and moments.
- Prices starting at $44.00 for multiple-sized photo pillows; photo art gifts starting at $38.00 framed; custom notebooks $18.00 each.
- Available for purchase at www.minted.com.
- For more information, visit www.minted.com/gifts.
The Nintendo Switch is designed to go wherever you do, bringing Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit to life through the magic of augmented reality.
Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
GameStop is your home for everything gaming and collectibles. The Nintendo Switch from GameStop is designed to go wherever you do. It’s a great home console that transforms into a portable gaming-on-the-go system for anytime, anywhere gaming for $299.99. With Mario Kart Live – Home Circuit for $99.99, gamers create a real-life Mario Kart Grand Prix course through the magic of augmented reality. Watch the game come to life on-screen as if you’re in the driver’s seat racing to victory. To help celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., decorate with Mario and Yoshi holiday ornaments and finish your tree with the Super Mario Star Light-up Tree Topper. For these and other great gift ideas, including the Oculus Quest 2, go to www.GameStop.com/GiftHub.
- Priced at $299.99 for the Nintendo Switch; $99.99 for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit; $8.99 for Super Mario Bros. ornaments; $19.99 for Super Mario Star Light Up Tree Topper. Plus, you can get the Oculus Quest 2 at GameStop starting at $299.
- GameStop is hosting more Black Friday sale events than ever before where customers can expect deep discounts. Visit www.gamestop.com/gifthub each week to get an early glimpse on all the deals GameStop is offering before, and on Black Friday, with a variety of FlexPay payment options.
- Customers can “Shop in Easy Mode” from any one of GameStop’s retail options for safe, contactless shopping, www.gamestop.com, the enhanced GameStop mobile app and more.
- For more information, go to a GameStop store near you or www.GameStop.com/GiftHub.