National Small Business Week celebrates America’s entrepreneurs each year who work at home or own small businesses. Tech Expert Marc Saltzman and IntheNews.tv teamed up with a few brands to share some of the tech tools that can help small businesses thrive!
Here is a great way businesses can protect their premises!
Ring Alarm Pro and Virtual Security Guard
Trained security professionals can review live video feed when motion is detected, and if needed, respond when SMB owners may not be able to. This service is an alternative to an onsite security guard, but brings similar peace of mind.
- Available for purchase at www.Ring.com and www.Amazon.com.
- For more information, visit www.Ring.com/virtual-security-guard-real-time-monitoring.
This printer will help SMB owners support their growing business needs and increase productivity.
The HP Color LaserJet 4300 series
The HP Color LaserJet 4300 series is designed to support small businesses, a generalist IT manager or an office manager who may wear many different hats in the current workplace. This is the next-generation professional laser color print quality with all of the productivity and volume you need for any typical small or medium business. It has industry leading speed which includes and goes beyond the typical print jobs—this printer can handle duplexing and narrow media at blazing fast speeds unlike the competition.
- Available for purchase in North America, Canada, Germany, France, UK and Switzerland with expanded availability expected in Czech/Slovakia, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
- For more information, visit www.hp.com/us-en/home.html.
Check out this platform that helps small businesses fast-track their revenue goals!
Affirm helps you reach new shoppers and increase sales by offering a smarter way to pay over time. With Affirm, shoppers can choose from customized biweekly or monthly payment options that work best for their budgets and help them responsibly afford what they want or need.
- For more information, visit www.affirm.com/business.
A phone system for small businesses that does it all — and then some.
Vonage Business Communications
Vonage Business Communications (VBC) unifies calling, SMS, video and social media messaging into a single cloud-based communications platform, so employees can connect with each other—and customers—on any device, from virtually anywhere.
- Available for purchase online or by calling Vonage at 1-855-365-4903.
- For more information, visit www.vonage.com/unified-communications/campaigns/small-business-communications.